About Beacon Hall
Opened in August 2017, Beacon Hall is a coed, six-story building located just east of USF Palm Drive in in The Village, our newest residential community. Both first-year students and upperclassmen live in this hall, which houses 378 residents in a mix of traditional style and suite style rooms. Beacon Hall features several amenities on the ground floor, including a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, multipurpose rooms, and a laundry room. Apply to live in Beacon Hall!
Building Code: RBN
Traditional Style Rooms in Beacon Hall
Traditional style rooms are double-occupancy with two students sharing the room. Many community bathrooms are available on each floor for traditional style room occupants. Typically there are 3-4 traditional style rooms per bathroom with each bathroom including two toilets, sinks, and showers.
- Most room dimensions are 11'6" x 16'2"
- Provided furniture per resident includes:
- A twin XL bed (Bed Raising Information)
- A dresser (measures approx. 24"x36")
- A chair and desk (measures approx. 24"x40") with drawers (measures approx. 16"x22")
- One built-in closet per resident (measures approx. 4'10" wide)
- Ground floor features a full kitchen, gaming area, TV/media lounge, a multipurpose room, and a laundry room
- Activity lounges and quiet lounges on every floor
- Ethernet connection in-room and WiFi throughout the building
- 250Mbps average internet speed (speeds up to 1Gbps)
- 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
Click each image to open a larger version in a new tab. Visit us on Pinterest for more photos!
Please note: unless stated otherwise, all room measurements listed and shown above are representative of a typical double traditional style room in this hall. Dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly depending on the location of a resident’s room in the building.
Click and drag the 3D floor plan to rotate 360 degrees. Double click, scroll or pinch to zoom.
Physical Building Address
4204 USF Mulberry Lane
Tampa, FL 33620
(This is not the mailing address. To view your mailing address, please visit the Mail Service page.)