USF International Festival
Day of Event
Last year, more than 2,500 guests attended the International Festival! The event is divided into four geographic regions with different food stations and activities taking place in each to accommodate for all the expected guests.
Volunteer opportunities will be needed in the following areas on Tuesday, November 15:
- Multiple Welcome Stations
- Food Stations in Each Region (Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Activities including soccer, name painting, etc.
- Passport Collection at the End of the Festival
- Volunteers to distribute materials between tables
- Set Up and Break Down of Tables, Tents and Other Equipment
- and much more!
Registration for volunteering opens October 1 and runs through October 23. If you have any questions, contact Justin Fitzgerald at email@example.com.