Get a first-hand look at our campus, the amenities of Tampa Bay, and the unmatched resources USF offers its students. We look even better in person!
Sign up for our daily Campus Visit Experience or a housing tour, register for our annual Stampede to Success open house, or discover how to navigate around our thriving campus.
Interested in a self-guided tour? Stop by the Office of Admissions located in the Student Services Building (SVC) 1036 or e-mail email@example.com to receive our self-guided tour materials. Then explore the incredible places where you'll eat, sleep, study, and play. We think you'll like what you see.
- Grab a bite to eat at more than 15 dining halls and well-known restaurants, like Starbucks, Chick-fil-A and Panda Express.
- Break a sweat at the recently renovated and nationally ranked Campus Recreation Center.
- Catch a concert, comedy show or USF basketball game at the Sun Dome.
- Chill in a hammock on Castor Beach.
- Get your study on at the popular Club Lib (USF’s Library). It’s open 24 hours a day, four days a week.
- Live the good life at “The Village,” our brand-new housing complex, including a fitness center, multi-concept dining hall and heated outdoor pool.
- Hang out at the Marshall Student Center, featuring a food court, computer store, pharmacy, credit union, print shop and offices for numerous student organizations.
- Go food shopping at the first-ever grocery store on a college campus (coming soon).