- M.A., Anthropology, New Mexico State University
- Graduate Certificate, Public Health, New Mexico State University
- B.A., Anthropology, Grand Valley State University
- A.A., Social Sciences, Lansing Community College
Medical Anthropology, Nutritional Anthropology, Health Inequities, Community Engagement, Food Security, Food Sovereignty, Food Justice, Decolonizing Methodologies, Structural Violence, and Marginalized Populations.
- 2017 Native American Culinary Traditions and Practices: Negotiating Foodways, Identity, and Culture. MA thesis, Department of Anthropology, New Mexico State University.