- M.S., Human Biology, University of Indianapolis
- B.S., Anthropology, Michigan State University
- B.A. Criminal Justice, Michigan State University
Human Biology, Human Rights, Osteology, and Genetics.
- C. Bird, J. Maiers (in press) Dialog across States & Agencies: Juggling Ethical Concerns of Forensic Anthropologists north of the U.S.-Mexico Border. Sociopolitics of Migrant Death and Repatriation: Perspectives from Forensic Science.
- K. Latham, A. O’Daniel, J. Maiers (in press) Migrant Death and Identification: Theory, Science, and Socio-politics. ‘O Brave New World’: The Archaeology of Identity in Contexts of Dissonance.
- S. Nawrocki, K. Latham, T. Gore, R. Richardson, J. Byram, J. Maiers (in press) Using Elliptical Fourier Analysis to Interpret Complex Morphological Features in Global Populations. New Perspectives in Forensic Human Skeletal Identification.