Professor and Campus Associate Chair
Phone: (727) 873-4064
Ph.D., Mathematics, University of New Hampshire, 1999
M.Sc., Mathematics, University of Bombay, 1994
B.Sc., Mathematics, University of Bombay, 1991
C* Algebras and non-self-adjoint Operator Algebras, Theoretical Physics, Data Mining and Algorithms, Cryptography and Cryptology, Pedagody and Engineering
- "Central Sequences in Subhomogeneous Unital C* Algebras," Don Hadwin and Hemant Pendharkar, to appear, Bulletin of Australian Math. Society, 2020.
- “An Experimental Investigation into the Practical Performance of Lattice Reduction Algorithm on Ideal Lattices” w/ Batson, et. al, SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, presentation, Atlanta — Supported by ONR — 2017.
- “Suitability of Lattices for Project Based Introduction to Cryptography”, with Batson, et. al, Joint Mathematics Meeting, special section on Cryptology and cryptography presentation — Supported by ONR — 2017.
- "Techniques for minimizing area and power in test pattern generation," International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), K. Jagtap, S. Rathkanthiwar, S. Kakde and H. Pendharkar, pp. 0429–0433, 2017.
- “On the Implementation of a Discrete Mathematics Course”, Inroads, joint work of the SIGCSE sub-committee — 2007 Data Mining and Algorithms.
- “Frequent pattern mining with preferences — Utility functions approach”, E. Braynova and Hemant Pendharkar LNAI 3488, pp. 364-372, 2005.
- “Wormhole Generated Physical Universe”, L. Choudhury and Hemant Pendharkar, Hadronic J. Vol. 24, issue 4, pp. 275–290, 2001.
- “Derivations of Certain Operator Algebras”, Jiankui Li and Hemant Pendharkar, International Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 24, pp. 345–351, 2000.