Research and Scholarship FAQs

What happens if I have unexpected funds and my project is not completed at the end of the funding period?  

If there are unexpected funds at the end of the award period and the project research is not completed, the PI may request a no-cost extension from the funding agency. The assigned Unit Research Administrator (URA) and Sponsored Research Administrator (SRA) may assist with this request.