If you need a quite place to study and access to the internet, there are two places on campus that you can reserve a safe space
- USF Library has a Seating Reservation System - see the video guide to the reserve your spot on their website.
- The Marshall Student Center Study Spaces -- see the website to set up quiet & small group study spaces.
USF provides a host of different resources to assist students in being successful, but sometimes it is hard to find what you need. Academic Advisors can help direct you to resources that you may not be aware of. Below are frequently used academic resources available to students.
- Academic Success Center USF Academic Success Center will provide tutoring, and their Study Skills Mentors can help with everything from reading a textbook to time management!
- Helpdesk (Tech)
- International Services
- Student Accessibility Services: Please note that Student Accessibility Services provides accommodations for physical, one-time only (broken leg), chronic illness, and medication reactions, in addition to learning and physical disabilities.
- Success & Wellness Coaching
- Veteran Services
- World Languages Tutoring
Faculty Office Hours
You can meet with your instructor or TA in office hours to go over conepts you did not understand, review past tests to see how you can improve, or even talk more about a subject that interests you. Office hours are listed on your class syllabus. If you cannot attend office hours due to another obligation, please reach out to your instructor to see if alternative times can be arranged.