Art & Art History
Course Permits- Tampa Campus Only
Permits are required for upper-level (3000-4000) Art and Art History courses and are indicated on the Class Schedule.
- Before you submit a permit request, refer to the Course Schedule to view available art & art history courses. Also review course prerequisite and corequisite requirements.
- Complete the Permit Request Form at this link: Permit Request Form
- You will receive a response notifying you when permits have been issued. You will need to register yourself in OASIS.
- Do not submit a permit request for an internship or directed study. Refer to information below under "OTHER ART & ART HISTORY FORMS".
Students are responsible for knowing all policies, procedures, and degree requirements in the college catalog. Completing the permit form does not guarantee a seat in a course.
Non-Art majors: Registration for Summer 2024 art courses will open on Dec 20, 2023.
Other Art & Art History Forms
- (Undergraduate) Art & Art History Internship OR Directed Study Contract
Undergraduate School of Art & Art History students must use this contract to enroll in the Art & Art History Internship course (ART 4940) OR in a Directed Study course (ART 4905).