Business Honors Program
- Katelyn Brennan (Advisor Sharon Hanna-West)
"A Stakeholder Analysis of the BP Oil Spill and The Compensation Mechanisms Used to Minimize Damage"
- Sarah Gamboa (Advisor Sharon Hanna-West)
"The Influence of Technology in Art Appreciation and Sales as a Factor in the Sustainability of the Retail Art Industry"
- Morgan Guse (Advisor Robert Hooker)
"What is the Role of Social Media in Presidential Election Cycles?"
Danielle Heidkamp (Advisor Dipayan Biswas)
"Exploring preferences and attitudes for craft beer and food"
- Ambily Joseph (Advisor Jennifer Cainas)
"An Analysis on the Advantages and Disadvantages of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Converging to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)"
- Jessica Kelso (Advisor Charles Michaels)
"National Security Agency Domestic and Corporate Surveillance:
To What Extent Has the National Security Agency Violated Civil and Business Liberties While Protecting National Security?"
- Kelsy Letko (Advisor Richard Plank)
"Influencer Marketing: How Generation Z is Sparking a Fashion Marketing Revolution?"
- Joseph Nestor (Advisor Joni Jones)
"PIIGS Bankers – The Real Big Bad Wolves - How the bankers huffed and puffed and blew their own economy down and how to build the "house made of bricks" for protection."
- Aaj Solanki (Advisor Walter Andrusyszyn)
"The Cost of Doing Business: Airlines"
- Cleon Wilson (Advisor Kerry Walsh)
"How to Beat HBO at It’s Own Game."
- Emma Wolgast (Advisor Carol Osborne)
"Influencer Culture and Its Impact on the face of Markets."