Online MA in ABA
The fully online Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis offers a flexible program that prepares students to meet all fieldwork and academic requirements to become a board certified behavior analyst upon graduation.
Fall admission deadline: June 1
Spring admission deadline: October 15
Features of the Online MA ABA program
View our infographic to review a few of the outstanding features of our Online MA ABA program.
- Verified course sequence delivered fully online in only 5 semesters.
- Classes developed by doctoral level behavior analysts with decades of ABA teaching experience.
- Seven classes you need to sit for the BCBA exam embedded within the MA program**.
- Practicum Seminars to guide your Concentrated Supervised Fieldwork activities where you will acquire 1,500 hours of supervised experience required by the BACB.
- Independent research courses to guide you through the process of conducting a literature review and creating a research proposal.
- No GRE requirements.
- In-state tuition rate for out-of-state students.
- Instructors teach 1 course at a time to provide their students maximal attention.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- And more...!
IS AN ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
There is no right answer on whether to pursue an online or face-to-face program. Download our comparison guide to consider your options.
*The Online MA in ABA degree does not accept tuition waivers, including State or USF employee waivers. It is a separate program from the on-campus MS in ABA degree at USF.
The Online Ma ABA program is designed to ensure that you meet the BACB requirements
to be eligible to sit for the BCBA exam. Individual states may have additional requirements
(e.g., additional experience hours; supervision by a licensed behavior analysts) that
must be met to attain license to practice as a behavior analyst. Graduates are responsible
for checking whether our program meets your local state's licensing laws for behavior
The Association for Professional Behavior Analysts provides information on individual state licenses and other regulations of ABA practitioners by state at https://www.apbahome.net/general/recommended_links.asp. If you require any documentation from our program to meet your state's licensing requirement, call 813-974-3096 for assistance.