Online MA in ABA
The fully online Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis degree from the University of South Florida provides the coursework and practicum experience you need to become a board certified behavior analyst (BCBA).
The master's program consists of:
- Eight-week-long classes delivered fully online.
- Classes developed by doctoral level behavior analysts with years of ABA teaching experience.
- Seven classes you need to sit for the BCBA exam embedded within the MA program**.
- Practicum Seminars to guide your Concentrated Supervised Fieldwork activities where you will acquire your 1,500 hours of supervised experience.
- Independent research courses to guide you through the process of conducting a literature review and creating a research proposal.
IS AN ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
There is no right answer on whether to pursue an online or face-to-face program. Download our comparison guide to consider your options.
*The Online MA in ABA degree does not accept tuition waivers, including State or USF employee waivers. It is a separate program from the on-campus MS in ABA degree at USF.
**Please note our program is designed to ensure that you meet the BACB requirements to sit for the exam. Individual states may have additional requirements (e.g., additional experience hours; supervision by a licensed behavior analysts) that must be met to attain licensure to practice as a behavior analyst. You are responsible for checking on whether our program meets your state's licensing laws for behavior analysts. The Association for Professional Behavior Analysts provides information on licensure and other regulations of ABA practitioners by state at https://www.apbahome.net/general/recommended_links.asp. If you require any documentation from our program to meet your state's licensing requirement, call 813-974-3096 for assistance.