Evaluation Graduate Certificate
Instruction Mode: On Campus or Online
The Graduate Certificate in Evaluation provides an opportunity for graduate students and other professionals to gain a working understanding of:
- Contemporary evaluation theory and practice
- Tools and techniques used in evaluation
- Standards of quality for professional evaluation practice
- Evaluation ethics
- Appropriate evaluation uses
- Impact of evaluation on decision making
Students are immersed in diverse real-world learning experiences from the beginning of the certificate that meet their specific interest and needs. The certificate is designed to prepare professionals for evaluation positions in sectors such as business, nonprofit, and education.
To be admitted to the program, you must meet the admissions requirements for the graduate certificate. Visit the USF Catalog for more information.
Free Workshop Series in Evaluation
Learn more about the Graduate Certificate in Evaluation's Free Workshop Series.