College Student Affairs
Below is a list of all the necessary application materials:
What to send:
- Submit a USF Graduate School Application and application fee.
- Official transcripts with Bachelor’s Degree conferred (in a sealed envelope or through the official electronic submission of your institution) for each institution of higher learning attended. Unofficial copies of transcript are accepted if Bachelor's degree has not yet been conferred and can be uploaded during the application process.
- Personal Statement (1-2 pages)
- What experiences led to your interest in pursuing a career in student affairs?
- What qualities, characteristics and skills do you possess that will make you a strong candidate for the USF CSA Program?
- What do you hope to learn from the CSA Program and how does that relate to your personal and career goals?
- Three letters of recommendation signed by the recommender, on official letterhead, and submitted from the recommender online through the application process. List your recommender's name and their e-mail address during your application process. Your recommender will be notified about how to upload their recommendation letter.
Where to send:
Please submit your application information electronically. You are able to upload each document through the electronic admission application process.
Official transcripts MUST be mailed to the following:
University of South Florida
Office of Graduate Admissions
4202 E. Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL 33620
For the Graduate Application, you will need the following information:
College Code: EU
Degree Code: M.Ed.
Major: Curriculum & Instruction (CUR)
Degree: College Student Affairs (CSA)