Dr. Liliana Rodriguez-Campos
Professor and Director of the Graduate Certificate in Evaluation
Dr. Liliana Rodríguez-Campos earned her Ph.D. in Evaluation, Measurement, and Research Design. For this degree, she received a Special Recognition from the university and an Outstanding Dissertation Award by Phi Delta Kappa Honor Society. As part of her educational background, she also earned her bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering with Honorific Mention, and her specialist and master's degrees in Project Management in Engineering with Summa Cum Laude Honors. Furthermore, she received a President's Special Recognition for her second master's degree in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Evaluation, Measurement, and Research Design.
Liliana is internationally recognized for her collaborative approach to evaluation. She has been awarded with several honors and educational scholarships, including the American Evaluation Association’s Marcia Guttentag Award; a Faculty Fellowship from the American Association of Hispanics in Higher Education; the Golden Apple Award for her educational excellence and commitment; the Jerome Krivanek Distinguished Teaching Award; and the Hispanic Heritage Faculty Award. Her peers have acknowledged her professional qualifications through invitations to her to make presentations and serve in national and international leadership roles in evaluation. She has been a planning and control manager, and a consultant in the business, nonprofit, and education sectors. Her work history includes evaluations, metaevaluations, and capacity-building projects in Japan, Latin America, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the Philippines, and the United States.
Liliana has collaborated with colleagues on several projects serving, for example, as the co-principal investigator and director of evaluation for a $2.3 million U.S. Department of Education grant. She has designed and delivered numerous workshops and courses in evaluation, metaevaluation, research, informatics, consulting, and project management. She has written a variety of publications in Spanish, English, and Chinese on leadership, organizational engineering, and evaluation approaches that bring stakeholder groups together. For example, she is the author of the books Collaborative Evaluations Step-by-Step; Collaborative Evaluations in Practice; and Collaborative, Participatory, and Empowerment Evaluation: Stakeholder Involvement Approaches. In addition, she has presented her work in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Greece, Ecuador, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands, the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Venezuela.
Liliana is the director of the Graduate Certificate in Evaluation, a professor, and a Corporate Training Partner at the University of South Florida (a major Preeminent Research University). She is also the former director of the Center for Research, Evaluation, Assessment and Measurement (CREAM) and coordinator of the master’s degree in Measurement and Evaluation. Liliana has worked with her mentors, renowned evaluators: Drs. David Fetterman, James Sanders, Michael Scriven, and Daniel Stufflebeam. She served as a Board Member at the Evaluation Capacity Development Group and at the Michigan Association for Evaluation. Currently, she serves at evaluation luminary Dr. Michael Scriven's Faster Forward Fund Advisory Committee. She also serves as the Co-Chair of the Collaborative, Participatory, and Empowerment Evaluation Topical Interest Group at the American Evaluation Association. Liliana’s expertise with leadership, metaevaluation, multicultural and collaborative evaluation capacity building, project management, organizational engineering, and training are her strongest professional contributions.
- EDF 7485: Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation
- EDF 7497: Theory and Practice of Personnel Evaluation
- EDF 7579: Theory and Practice of Collaborative Evaluation
- EDF 7491: Consulting and Project Management for Evaluators
- EDF 7940: Supervised Practicum in Evaluation
- EDF 7462: Metaevaluation
- Graduate Certificate in Evaluation
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2022
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2021
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2020
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2019
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2018
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2017
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2016
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2015
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2014
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2013
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2012
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2011
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2010
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2009
- American Evaluation Association Conference 2008