Federal Work Study (FWS)
When must I stop working?
You must stop working immediately and are no longer eligible to earn FWS:
- If you drop below 6 active USF undergraduate credit hours; or
- If you graduate at the end of fall semester; or
- If your degree level changes to graduate; or
- If you have earned your entire FWS award; or
- If you become ineligible for financial aid due to not meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) undergrad requirements
Additionally, your supervisor will share with you the last day you can work each semester. The only way you may continue working after your FWS award has been earned is if your employer has funds to cover you on their payroll as a regular wage employee. Check with your supervisor!