Authorized USF staff should submit Office of Financial Aid Scholarship forms as attachments via the AA USF ASPFR (email@example.com) email account.
- Only emails sent from authorized USF staff that include completed Office of Financial Aid Scholarship forms and come from a usf.edu email account will be processed by this email box.
- Emails sent directly to Office of Financial Aid staff will not be processed.
- Awarding units are encouraged to use Outlook "Options"-> Request a Delivery Receipt and/or Request a Read Receipt for each email sent.
- Emails w/attached forms will be reviewed for processing at least once a day beginning at 8:00AM.
- There will be no replies to emails sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org email account other than the automated Outlook receipts.
- Questions or concerns should continue to be addressed to Office of Financial Aid staff using the "Contact Us" information listed below.
- If your unit does not have access to a scanner, please send requests by campus mail or courier.
The Office of Financial Aid scholarship request forms CANNOT BE FAXED
Note: If you're using Google Chrome, you may have to right-click and select "copy link," and paste the link in a new tab in order to access the forms.
|Form Name||Prior Year||Current Year|
|New Fund Code Form||2020-21||2021-22|
|Update Fund Code Form||2020-21||2021-22|
|Payment Request Form (FASP)||2020-21||2021-22|
|Payment Request Form (SU)||2020-21|
|Scholarship Cancellation/Reduction Form||2020-21||2021-22|