USF Staff Portal
University Scholarships & Financial Aid Services (USFAS) provides various reports to facilitate scholarship administration for authorized awarding units and various other administrative activities. A Banner PROD userid is required to access these reports.
Authorized users: Administrative Reports - Login
New users will need to do the following to gain access:
- If the user already have a Banner PROD userid, an accountable officer with signature
authority to spend scholarship funds only needs to send an email to Anita Brown, Assistant Director of the USFAS Scholarship Team and include:
- A brief reason for request
- The OASIS/Banner PROD user ID of the staff member
- At least one financial aid fund code the user will be responsible for monitoring
- If the user needs to obtain an OASIS/Banner PROD:
- Take the Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) Quiz
- After passing the quiz, print the OASIS/Banner PROD Access form
- Completed forms may be sent directly by email Financial Aid Primary Process Owner (PPO) or designee for processing as indicated on the form. Please include a brief reason for the request to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Requests for access to additional Student information in Banner PROD such as admission, registration, academic history, etc. should be sent directly to EISSecurity@usf.edu