call for proposals
We invite you and/or a colleague to submit a session proposal by August 26, 2019, on an innovative program, practice and/or insight related to any of these or other student success higher education topic areas:
- Financial Aid
- Health and Wellness
- Housing and Residential Education
- Information Technology
- Institutional Research
- Predictive Analytics
- Student Affairs
- Undergraduate Education
Proposals that bring together representatives from two or more colleges or universities will receive high priority.
The submission form will require you to provide the following:
- Presentation Title (max. 84 characters @ 15 words)
- Presentation Description (max. 1,400 characters @ 250 words)
- Optional Additional Information About Presentation (max. 1,400 characters @ 250 words)
- Area of Focus (checkbox)
- Format (individual presentation, panel discussion, fireside chat, interactive workshop, etc.)
- Learning Objective(s) (up to three; max. 140 characters each @ 25 words)
- Presenter(s) contact information (up to four presenters permitted)
- Presenter(s) biography (max. 1,400 characters each @ 250 words)
- Presenter(s) high resolution photograph (.jpg format)
Presenters will be selected and notified in September 2019.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.