call for proposals
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the virtual National Student Success Conference to be held February 22 - 26, 2021. The call for proposals has closed as of Friday, Oct. 2, 2020.
With the conference being virtual, there will be three types of conference presentations:
- Live session with moderated Q&A (available afterwards for on-demand viewing)
- Pre-recorded session with chat Q&A (available afterwards for on-demand viewing)
- Poster presentation (on-demand viewing only)
Session presentations will be limited to one hour with no more than four participants. Poster presentations (submitted infographics, video clips, narrated Powerpoint presentations, etc.) must not exceed one hour in duration.
If your proposal is selected, participants will be asked register for the conference and be available at the scheduled time of your session. Pre-recorded and poster presentations content will be requested early in 2021 (date to be determined).
Please submit your proposal no later than Friday, October 2, 2020. You may submit more than one proposal but will need to do so by completing this form for each submission. You will be asked to provide:
- Presentation title ( max. 84 characters - @ 15 words)
- Presentation Description (max. 1,400 characters - @ 250 words)
- Format (individual presentation, panel discussion, fireside chat, interactive workshop, etc.)
- Virtual Session Type (live session, pre-recorded session, poster presentation)
- Learning Objective(s) (up to 3; max. 140 characters each - @ 25 words)
- Presenter(s) contact information (up to four presenters permitted)
- Presenter(s) biography (max. 840 characters each - @ 150 words)
- Presenter(s) high resolution photograph (.jpg format)
Presenters will be selected and notified by mid-October 2020.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Carmen Goldsmith at firstname.lastname@example.org.