Dollars for Scholars
The Dollars for Staff Scholars Fund was established in 1994 as a scholarship to benefit Staff employees enrolled in for-credit classes. Each semester, our Staff employees are eligible to apply for a scholarship through this program, when registered for the semester at USF. The fund is primarily supported through the annual Faculty & Staff Campaign. Eligibility requirements include the following:
Eligibility requirements include the following:
- Must be currently working on any USF campus as a full-time Staff employee with permanent status. Longevity of servce may be considered.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 3.00 cumulative USF GPA. Competitive applications may exceed this minimum requirement.
- Must have completed a minimum of six (6) credit hours total at USF during the last three (3) semesters (fall, spring, and summer).
- Must be currently enrolled at USF for this current semester.
- Must submit an essay explaining how this scholarship will help you (150-300 words). Essays will be reviewed by the Senate Operations Committee for consideration of the award.
The application period for Spring 2023 is closed.
Contact Brooke Deen at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.