Dollars for Scholars
The Dollars for Staff Scholars Fund 520015 was established in 1994 as a Scholarship to benefit Staff enrolled in for credit classes. Each semester our Staff are eligible to qualify to receive a scholarship when registered for the semester at USF. The fund is primarily supported through the Annual Faculty & Staff Campaign.
Eligibility requirements include the following:
1. Currently working on any USF campus as a full-time Staff (USPS) employee with permanent status.
2. Achieved a minimum of 3.0 cumulative USF GPA (provide last semester's Final Grades from OASIS).
3. Completed a minimum of 6 credit hours total at USF during the last 3 semesters (provide Registration Status from OASIS).
4. Must be currently enrolled at USF for this current semester. (Please attach copy of class registration from OASIS).
5. Must provide a letter verifying current employment as a full-time Staff employee with permanent status from your current, immediate supervisor. (Employment verification letter must accompany application to be considered).
SUBMISSION PERIOD FOR SPRING 2018 applications: Tuesday, January 23rd through Monday, February 5th.
Contact Brandis Waiz at email@example.com with questions.