Show your Bull and Undergraduate Studies pride for your next Teams meeting!
How to use backgrounds:
1. Right click on the background and and save to your computer.
2. Launch Microsoft Teams and join a meeting.
3. Before clicking “join now”, turn your camera on and turn the background option on.
4. Once the background settings opens, click on “+ Add New” and navigate to the location on your computer where you stored the image and select the image you want to upload and click open.
5. Scroll down in the background settings and you will find the custom images are added at the bottom.
6. Select your background and join your meeting.
Have an idea for a new background? Send it to email@example.com.
Undergraduate Studies Teams backgrounds