For Advisors

Academic Processes

Academic Regulations Committee (ARC)
Information on Academic Regulations Committee (ARC) petition process including guidelines, academic reinstatement, and forms.

Change of Institution Process
Effective Spring 2017, the USF System Change of Institution Form and Procedures located on this website should be utilized when a student wishes to change from one USF institution to another.

Double Majors & Concurrent Degrees
Students may elect to graduate with two majors or two baccalaureate degrees to meet their educational goals. Information for students choosing to pursue a double major or dual degree can be found in this section.

Exceptions for University Requirements
In the event any student experiences circumstances that prevent them from meeting a university requirement for undergraduate graduation, students may work with their academic advisor to request a wavier or substitution to satisfy the requirement.

Leadership Studies Minor Declaration Form
Students who are interested in declaring the Leadership Studies minor should complete this form and submit it to the Office of Undergraduate Studies either in person on by email (email address located on the form).

Major Declaration

Information on how to declare a major

Major Reselection

Information on changing majors due to reselection.

Transient Enrollment/Cross Enrollment
Students wishing to take courses at an institution outside of the University of South Florida System must follow the Transient Enrollment/Cross Enrollment procedures listed in this section.