What is FUSE?
Fuse is a transfer program between the University of South Florida and eight Florida State Colleges. This partnership provides seamless academic pathways for students to complete their associate degree, which guarantees admission into specific majors at USF and promotes timely graduation
- College of Central Florida
- Hillsborough Community College
- Pasco Hernando State College
- Polk State College
- St. Petersburg College
- Santa Fe College
- South Florida State College
- State College of Florida
Students who enter the fuse program will be expected to:
- Have intention of transferring to a USF System institution.
- Complete an Associates of Arts degree within 3 years and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA. By meeting these requirements, students will be guaranteed admission to the USF System.
- Students seeking admission to limited or restrictive access programs will also have to meet additional specific prerequisites such as a higher GPA or test scores. These can be found in strategically designed Graduation Paths.
- Meet regularly with advising at the State or Community College and USF System.