Travel & Accounts Payable
News and Announcements
What's new in Travel and Accounts Payable?
Archivum Travel is now available for submitting Travel Requests for fiscal year 2018 travel. It can be accessed through MyUSF under Business systems.
Accounts Payable has posted a new procedure on Honorarium Payments in the Online Business Processes Library. For more details click on the link below.
Two new FAST queries have been developed to assist Departments and College/Units to review and update delegates that should have access to Travel systems. U_TRAVEL_DELEGATES_BY_DEPT and U_DELEGATES_W_COLLEGE_PROMPT.
University Controller's Office has a new streamlined General Ledger account structure for recording travel- related transactions. Effective July 1 2017, only six GL Accounts are available for travel related purchases. Benefits include simplified accounting entries, less clutter in Finance Mart and ease of reconciling Archivum Travel PCard charges in the PCard Module.
Links below to the most recent messages from Payment Services
- Start New Fiscal Year 2018 with Archivum Travel - sent on Travel ListServ 07/10/2017
- New Procedure for Honorariums - sent on AP ListServ 07/06/2017
- FAST Queries for Managing Travel Delegates - sent on Travel ListServ 07/05/2017
- Travel GL Account Code Changes - sent on Travel ListServ 05/10/2017
- Travel Checklist Updated - sent on Travel Listserv 01/18/2017
- Travel Manual Revised - sent on Travel Listserv 12/16/2016
- Process Change for Small Dollar Amount Corrections - sent on Travel Listserv 11/29/2016
- 2016 Florida Legislature House Bill 5003 - Changes to Travel Requirements - Clarification - sent on Travel Listserv 10/04/2016
- 2016 Florida Legislature House Bill 5003 - Changes to Travel Requirements - sent on Travel Listserv 09/23/2016
- Accounts Payable Online Business Processes Library - sent on AP Listserv 07/15/2016