How to Apply
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelors degree from a regionally accredited university or college
- Have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Work in the criminal justice field
NOTE: The GRE is not required
If you meet the above criteria, follow the steps below to apply:
- Complete an online application
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended.
- Submit two letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant's abilities to succeed at the graduate level.
- Submit a statement of purpose detailing the reason for seeking admission to the MACJA program and future career plans (250-500 words).
These materials should be sent directly to the Department of Criminology:Dr. Max Bromley MACJA Program Director, Associate Professor (813) 974-7281 Send email Mailing Address: Department of Criminology - SOC 107 University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. Tampa, Florida 33620-8100