News and Updates
All parking permit sales for the 2021-2022 academic year are now live. Visit parking.usf.edu to sign into your account and purchase your virtual permit.
New this year:
- Virtual Parking Permits: Your vehicle’s license plate will now serve as your virtual parking permit. Sticker permits will no longer be provided or needed. Learn more at www.usf.edu/virtualparkingpermits
- Park Plate Out: As part of the transition to virtual permits, you will need to begin parking “plate out.” This means your license plate must be facing towards the drive aisle so it can be read by our License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology.
A majority of the Yuengling Center parking lots are now open.
- You may enter the Yuengling Center Lots from the main entrance on Alumni Drive.
- Bull Run Drive has been reopened for easy accessibility into the parking lots.
- Lot 22A will remain closed for an ongoing construction project.
As a result of low parking demand on campus, parking designation restrictions will be relaxed through Sunday, August 8th 2021. Vehicles with a valid parking permit will be allowed to park out of their designated area as follows:
|Permit Type||Lot (s) Allowed|
|R Permit||R, S, E|
|D Permit||S, E|
|Y Permit||Y only|
* All Labeled spaces, Gold-zone spaces, Reserved spaces, including R parking lots, are restricted for their intended use at all times, 24/7.
SIGN UP TO GET PARKING ALERTS
The USF PATS Traffic & Alerts LISTSERV is used to inform the USF community about impacts to traffic and parking on campus. To subscribe/unsubscribe visit: www.usf.edu/PATSalert