This permit is available to persons or companies that have entered into a contract with USF to provide a service, regardless of the length of the contract. The contract must be valid at the time of permit purchase. Students, faculty, staff, and affiliates do not qualify for this permit. Parking spaces may not be used for commercial solicitation or other commercial purposes without prior approval. This permit is cost-effective for vendors who come to the Tampa campus on a regular basis and travel to multiple areas on campus.
- Valid in any lot designated "D, E, R, S, or GZ" on the Tampa Campus. Also valid in State Vehicle spaces. View Map
- Vendor permit holders may utilize designated loading/unloading zones for periods of thirty (30) minutes or less.
- After 5:30 PM and on weekends, with a valid Vendor permit displayed, permit designations are lifted and meters and Timed Spaces do not have to be paid.
- All reserved spaces are restricted for their intended use at all times, 24/7.
- On the St. Petersburg campus, vendors may park in Green and Gold spaces with a current vendor permit. Vendor permit is valid in non-reserved spaces on the Sarasota-Manatee campus.
- Available as a yearly permit only. For rate please refer to Vendor-Annual
- Permit type is a repositionable (cling) only. Click here for permit display instructions.
- Permit is for one vehicle at a time but may be used interchangeably by employees of the registered vendor.
- Any registered permit holder who is not in possession of their parking pass may obtain a courtesy permit from PATS; a maximum of three (3) daily courtesy permits per semester.