Electric Vehicle Charging
In support of USF sustainability initiatives, USF provides EV charging stations as an amenity. There are several stations located throughout the campus for use by faculty, staff, students, and visitors with USF parking permits.
General Usage Rules & Regulations
- Vehicle parked in an EV charging space must be actively charging.
- There is a 4-hour daily limit. Citations will be issued to vehicles parked beyond the 4-hour time limit.
- Charging your EV at USF is on a first-come-first served basis.
- If a non-plugin vehicle is parked in an EV-only space, contact USF Parking & Transportation at 813.974.3990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All machines are Level 2 Chargers.
- While there is no fee to use the charging stations, they do require activation:
- ChargePoint - uses ChargePoint card, to obtain account please follow link.
The USF Tampa Campus currently has 15 electric vehicle (EV) charging stations and 29 stalls available for charging as part of the ChargePoint network.
EV Charging Station locations on the Tampa Campus, please see map
- Four spaces are located on the first level of the Collins Blvd. Garage
- Eight spaces are located on the first level of the Richard A. Beard Garage
- Two spaces are located in parking lot 9A just south of PCD - Psych. /Communication Sci. & Disorders Building
- Four spaces are located in parking lot 38F just east of CMS - Children’s Medical Services Building
- Two spaces are located on the first level of the Laurel Drive Garage
- Four spaces are located on USF Cedar Circle just east of MSC - Marshall Student Center
- Two spaces are located in parking lot 21 just north of CWY - C. W. Bill Young Hall
- One space is located in parking lot 23B just north of CGS - Patel Center for Global Solutions
- Two spaces are located in parking lot 36 just west of BSN - the MUMA College of Business