Outreach and Access
Use the following USF admissions resources to help you complete and submit your application to USF.
How to Apply to USF
USF will not consider your application complete and begin admission evaluation until all steps have been completed:
- Complete the online application
- Pay the non-refundable $30 application fee or submit an application fee waiver
- Submit your SSAR or high school transcript to USF.
- SSAR = submit if you are a U.S.-based student
- Transcript = submit if you are an International student
- Send official SAT, ACT or CLT scores to USF
- Request official SAT scores directly from the The College Board. Our school code is 5828.
- Request official ACT scores directly from ACT, Inc. Our school code is 0761.
- Request official CLT scores directly on the CLT website by selecting University of
South Florida on the dropdown. Note: USF is accepting test scores from CLT tests taken on or after July 1, 2023.
All students are encouraged to apply early. At USF, admissions decisions are made as applications are completed and all supporting documents are received. You may apply as early as August of your senior year.
Summer/Fall Semester - 2024 start
- August 1 – Summer/fall application opens
November 1 – Priority application deadline for admission
- January 15 - Application completion deadline for admissions scholarship consideration
- March 1 – Final application deadline. Submit your application by this date to be considered for summer or fall admission.
- May 1 – Admissions deposit deadline. Submit your $200 admission deposit by this date to reserve your space in the summer or fall semester.
OUTREACH AND ACCESS SCHOLARSHIPS
USF offers several scholarships just for multicultural, underrepresented, first-generation and special-population students. To be considered, complete an application in AwardSpring by the deadlines listed for each scholarship.