Freshmen Admissions Scholarships
Accepting/Renewing Your Scholarship
Have you received an admissions scholarship? Congratulations! Be sure to complete the following steps to accept your award:
- Using your USF NetID, log onto OASIS through the MyUSF portal my.usf.edu
- Click on My Resources on the top bar
- Select OASIS
- From the main menu select the option for "Financial Aid"
- Select "My Award and Loan Information"
- Select the Aid Year from the drop down menu
- Under the "Terms & Conditions" tab, carefully review the requirements of your scholarship
- Select "Accept" to verify that you understand the terms and conditions associated with your award
Please note that you must accept your scholarship(s) in order to receive it. Accepting your scholarship(s) is not a binding commitment to attend USF. You must pay the non-refundable $200 admission deposit by May 1 to secure your space in the freshman class.