Accept Your Scholarship
Have you received an admissions scholarship? Congratulations! Complete the following steps to accept your award:
- Sign in to myUSF
- Select “My Resources” on the top bar
- Select “OASIS”
- From the main menu, select the option for "Financial Aid"
- Select "My Award and Loan Information"
- Select the Aid Year from the drop-down menu
- Under the "Terms & Conditions" tab, carefully review the requirements of your scholarship
- Select "Accept" to verify that you understand the terms and conditions associated with your award
Please note that you must accept your scholarship(s) in order to receive it. Accepting your scholarship(s) is not a binding commitment to attend USF.
Please pay the non-refundable $200 admission deposit by May 1 to secure your space in the freshman class.
Have questions about your scholarship? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.