The CITRUS Mission is to promote postsecondary student success in STEM education through high-impact scholarship and the development of competitive graduate students and postdoctoral scholars highly skilled in research and practice.
Effective postsecondary STEM education through interdisciplinary learner-centered experiences
- To generate, translate, and disseminate knowledge on undergraduate STEM education
- To promote collaborative interdisciplinary educational research
- To explore synergies among foundational STEM courses through collaborative engagement with STEM faculty
- To prepare STEM graduate students and postdoctoral researchers with an interdisciplinary perspective on education research
- To prepare STEM graduate students and postdoctoral researchers to utilize evidence-based instructional practices to promote student success
- To facilitate communication among USF stakeholders involved in STEM education