USF Chemistry Research Initiatives
The Department of Chemistry at USF is an exciting and vibrant community of scholars with the overall goal of creating new knowledge and disseminating that knowledge through both graduate and undergraduate education. Our Department's research focus areas are helping to tackle society's long-term needs for energy and environmental sustainability and improved human health.
- Center for the Improvement of Teaching and Research in STEM Education (CITRUS)
- Center for Drug Discovery and Innovation (CDDI)
- Center for Molecular Diversity in Drug Design, Discovery and Delivery (CMD5)
- Institute for Environmental Studies (IES)
- Center for Smart Metal organic Materials Advance Research and Technology Transfer (SMMARTT)