DUAL DEGREE: BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES/BUSINESS ANALYTICS & INFORMATION SCIENCES
Pre-med degree? Business degree? Do both in four years at USF.
Graduates of this dual-degree program will be educated about the business of medicine, which is useful to both physicians and administrators in the health care sector.
INITIAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Admission to the Muma College of Business as a first-year student
- 3.8 weighted high school GPA, as calculated by USF's Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- SAT score of at least 1300 (27 ACT), which is based off the new SAT, with minimum 600 math OR ACT score of at least 27
- Declared intent to obtain dual degrees in:
- Business Analytics and Information Systems
- Biomedical Sciences
- At the end of the first summer semester, students must attain both an overall and science/math grade point average GPA of at least 3.60, without the use of grade forgiveness. If students transfer in a GPA, the overall and science/math GPAs from all coursework completed at USF must also be 3.60 or higher.
- First-year science requirements must be completed by the summer of the first year.
Students who do not meet progression requirements must exit the dual-degree program and will be directed to academic advising in the appropriate discipline.