MET Application Procedures
|Summer Applications (Fall Start)||Winter Applications (Spring Start)|
|Preliminary Graduation Check||November 13th||June 25th|
|Letters of Evaluation Deadline:||December 4th||July 14th|
|Application Packet Deadline:||December 18th||August 1st|
|Final Graduation Check||April-May||November-December|
Before the Application Process:
- To know more about the academic side of the program meet with the MET Program Advisor: Ashley Sowell, to make an appointment click here
- To know more about the Application Process meet with the MET Coordinator, Paige Romero, to make an appointment send an email.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE HOSPITAL ADMISSION COMMITTEES. WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FOR ALL THREE HOSPITALS IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE CHANCES OF ACCEPTANCE
- Submit the Preliminary Grad Check through email to Paige Romero
- A minimum of 3 letters of evaluation are required by each hospital program and a maximum
of 5 are allowed. There must be a minimum of 2 Science faculty writing letters of
evaluation. Be sure to hvae the evaluations returned by the faculty to the department.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Send each hospital you are applying to a copy of your USF unofficial Transcripts along with your letters of evaluation. Once accepted to a clinical program, you must send that hospital your official USF transcripts and other institutions you have attended.
- Applying to Hospitals
- Waiver Forms for the Letters of Evaluation
- You have the choice to waive your rights to seeing the letters of evaluation
- Waiver Paperwork
- Final Graduation Check Before the Internship Through Email to Paige Romero.