MET Application Procedures
|Summer Applications (Fall Start)||Winter Applications (Spring Start)|
|Preliminary Graduation Check||November 13th||June 25th|
|Letters of Evaluation Deadline:||December 4th||July 14th|
|Application Packet Deadline:||December 18th||August 1st|
|Final Graduation Check||April-May||November-December|
Before the Application Process:
- To know more about the academic side of the program meet with the MET Program Advisors: Cristina Yelvington or Hillary Campbell.To make an appointment click here.
- To know more about the Application Process meet with the MET Coordinator, Kaitlyn Kroner. To make an appointment send an email.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM:
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED BY THE HOSPITAL ADMISSION COMMITTEES. WE ENCOURAGE APPLICATIONS FOR ALL THREE HOSPITALS IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE CHANCES OF ACCEPTANCE
- Submit the Preliminary Grad Check through email to Kaitlyn Kroner.
- A minimum of 3 letters of evaluation are required by each hospital program and a maximum
of 5 are allowed. There must be a minimum of 2 Science faculty writing letters of
evaluation. Be sure to have the evaluations returned by the faculty to the department.
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Send each hospital you are applying to a copy of your USF unofficial Transcripts along with your letters of evaluation. Once accepted to a clinical program, you must send that hospital your official USF transcripts and other institutions you have attended.
- Applying to Hospitals
- The application itself is done on the Hospitals' website. Please see below for a direct link to each application
- Tampa General Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Bayfront Health
- Waiver Forms for the Letters of Evaluation
- You have the choice to waive your rights to seeing the letters of evaluation
- Waiver Paperwork
- Final Graduation Check Before the Internship Through Email to Kaitlyn Kroner.