Appointments are 30 minutes long and can be scheduled 24 hours to two weeks in advance. CAS Academic Advisors offer on-campus, Teams (electronic), and phone advising appointments.
How to Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
For Current and Newly Admitted USF Students
Current and newly admitted USF undergraduate students can schedule an appointment with an advisor by using the Archivum Academic Advising Appointment Scheduler.
If you have trouble with the link above, you can access Archivum via the web, please follow these instructions:
- Open a browser and go to my.usf.edu
- You may get prompted to authenticate through NetID
- On the top navigation for MyUSF, hover over "Business Systems"
- The menu will expand and then click on "Archivum"
- Select "Student Portal" go to the "Schedule an Appointment"
We've also created a video walkthrough for scheduling appointments and returning to find appointment notes (for best viewing, right click and open in new window):
For Prospective USF Students
If you are not a current USF student, taking classes at USF in a degree-seeking program, you can be referred to as a "prospective USF student." which is a general term. There are multiple types of Prospective students:
- High School students seeking information to help them decide on their major and preferred institution
- Students seeking information to help them prepare or decide on transferring to USF
- Students who are currently in the USF application process, have not yet been accepted, but would like information so they are ready for entering USF
- Former USF students who are interested in returning to USF to complete their degree or earn a second degree
The Archivum system is currently only available to current or admitted USF students. If you cannot log in through Archivum, you can use our new Bookings system which provides access to those who are not current USF students. *Please note- there is currently a known issue with scheduling using a gmail address. Please use another email address, if at all possible.