About the Cashier's Office
Welcome to the University of South Florida's Cashier's Office webpage. We are here to serve students and University Departments by processing all forms of payments. The goal of the Cashier's Office is to provide excellent customer service to the entire university community.
For information about payment options and general information related to the USF Cashiers Offices, please visit Cashier FAQ.
For general student account questions, please contact 813-974-6056 or SFSHELP@USF.EDU.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Effective Fall 2020, all USF Cashier’s Offices will be cashless! We will no longer
accept physical payments in our offices.
- Enhanced Payment Capabilities - Pay By Line Item:
BANNER/STUDENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. eCheck (recommended) – check payments can be made in OASIS by entering the routing and account number from your checking account paper checks. Benefits: There is no additional cost to pay using this method and payments post immediately.
2. Bank Card – MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments can be made in
OASIS. A 2.75% convenience fee will be charged. Tuition and fee payments by bank card must be made on the web at:
- Students: USF Central Authentication Login
- Parents, Spouses, Guardians, etc.: Authorized Users Login
3. Mailed Check/Money Order – Checks and money orders (with student ID included) can be mailed to the address
below. Please allow sufficient time for the checks to be received before the bill due date:
University of South Florida
USF Payments – Banner
PO Box 737442
Dallas, TX 75373-7442
4. Cashier's Office – You may drop off checks and/or money orders in the drop box outside in the hallway
of the Cashier's office (Tampa campus - SVC 1039). Make sure to include your name,
student ID, and term. Please note the drop box is checked daily and payments will
be posted within 24 to 48 hours. On student tuition payment due dates, all checks
dropped by 5:00 PM will be processed and posted the same day.
5. International Wires
If additional information is needed, please call us at 813-974-6056