- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
- FALL 2018 REGISTRATION- Tuition and fees are now being assessed for Fall 2018. To view your charges go to
your OASIS account and view your account summary by term.
- FALL 2018 FLORIDA PREPAID TUITION- Tuition Differential exemptions for those that qualify and expected tuition payment
amounts should start showing in OASIS the week of August 6th. The Florida Prepaid
estimated payment will be listed under the Memos section in your "View Account by
Term" on OASIS. Deduct the Memo Balance from the Account Balance and this will give
you the amount you are required to pay by the October 5th deferment bill due date.
- FALL 2018 PAYMENT DEADLINES FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- Payment in full is due on Friday August 24, 2018 to avoid cancellation of courses
and late fee assessment for all classes that start on or before 8/24/2018.
- FALL 2018 DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINE - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate
Assistants and students with Financial Aid deferments is Friday October 5, 2018 to
avoid late payment fee assessment. Students with balances for classes that were added late
or started after 8/24/2018 will also need to pay by this deadline to avoid the late
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
Online payments will not be available after August 24th until late fees and cancellation of registration have been processed for non-deferred students who did not pay by the appropriate deadline.
- 2017 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2018 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T. Please contact our Customer Service area if you have questions regarding your 1098-T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. Electronic
deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day. Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows
you faster access to your funds.
To view the orientation slides on "Money Matters" visit Financial Aid's web site: Orientation Documents.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.