- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
- 2019 1098-T’s Will be available by January 31st, 2020. When the 1098-T is available, you may access it through your OASIS account under Student -> Tuition & Fees -> Tax Notification.
- Starting in Spring 2020 the reinstatement process is changing. Information on how to get re-added to your courses cancelled for financial reasons can
be found on the Registrar's web page, Re-Add Process.
SPRING 2020 PAYMENT DEADLINES:
FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- To avoid cancellation of courses and late fee assessment payment in full for Spring 2020 courses is due on January 17, 2020 for all courses that start on or before January 17, 2020.
TUITION DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINES - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate Assistants and students with a Financial Aid deferment is Friday February 28, 2020 to avoid late payment fee assessment. Students with balances for classes that were added late or started after 1/17/2020 or had payment adjustments will also need to pay by this deadline to avoid the late fee.
The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is Monday April 13, 2020 to avoid late payment fee assessment.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
- FLORIDA PREPAID- Starting in Fall 2019, for students with local and/or differential plans, there
are changes to the amounts paid by Florida Prepaid for courses on St Pete or Sarasota
Manatee campuses. Please check the new rates on our Florida Prepaid web page, Florida Prepaid at USF.
- Florida Prepaid Information Video:
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - Student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. For Spring 2020 the mailing of paper check refunds generated during the first and second week of classes will be delayed approximately 1 week due to the increased time needed to process the large volume of checks. Electronic deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day. Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows you faster access to your funds.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.