- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
- FALL 2019 REGISTRATION- Fall registration charges are now being assessed. Please check your Account Summary
on OASIS to see your current balance.
- FALL 2019 FLORIDA PREPAID- Florida prepaid tuition memos and differential tuition exemptions should be on student
accounts by the week of August 5th. For students with local and/or differential plans,
there are changes to the amounts paid by Florida Prepaid for courses on St Pete or
Sarasota Manatee campuses. Please check the new rates on our Florida Prepaid web page,
Florida Prepaid at USF
- FALL 2019 PAYMENT DEADLINES FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- To avoid cancellation of courses and late fee assessment payment in full for Fall
2019 courses is due on Friday August 30, 2019
- FALL 2019 DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINES - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate
Assistants and students with Financial Aid deferments is Friday October 11, 2019 to
avoid late payment fee assessment.
The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is Friday October 25, 2019 to avoid late payment fee assessment. Students with balances for classes that were added late or started after 8/30/2019 will also need to pay by this deadline to avoid the late fee.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - Student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. For Fall 2019 the mailing of paper check refunds generated during the first and second week of classes will be delayed approximately 1 week due to the increased time needed to process the large volume of checks. Electronic deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day. Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows you faster access to your funds.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.