Student Financial Services is operating fully remote. If you have questions on your student account please email us at SFSHELP@USF.EDU
- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
- 2019 1098-T’s Will be available by January 31st, 2020. When the 1098-T is available, you may access it through your OASIS account under Student -> Tuition & Fees -> Tax Notification.
SUMMER 2020 PAYMENT DEADLINES:
FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- Payment in full for Summer 2020 courses is due on May 28, 2020 - applicable to terms A,C,G,W,X, and Z. Summer courses for terms B,Y and any X or Z courses registered after May 28th have a bill due date of Monday, July 6th. Students not paying by the due date may be subject to class cancellation and late fee assessment.
TUITION DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINES - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate Assistants and students with a Financial Aid deferment is Friday, July 17, 2020. Students failing to pay by the deferment due date may be assessed a $100 late payment fee.
Students with an overdue summer and/or prior term balance after July 17, 2020 may be subject to the cancellation of registered Fall 2020 courses.
The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is Monday, August 14, 2020 to avoid late payment fee assessment.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
SUMMER 2020 TUITION RATES- Tuition and fees have been rebalanced for summer 2020. A distance learning fee has been added but offset by reduced fee charges that are not applicable with the campus closed. Information on tuition and fee rates can be found here- USF Regulation: 2019-2020 Tuition and Fees. For information on why online courses require fees please check out the COVID-19 Student FAQ
Cancellation for Non-Payment- Starting in Spring 2020 the reinstatement process changed. Information on how to get re-added to your courses cancelled for financial reasons can be found on the Registrar's web page, Re-Add Process.
Students with pending cancellations need to pay all charges due in full by the deadline to avoid being dropped from their courses. Student's that have not paid by the deadline will be assessed a late registration fee, have any courses with active registration dropped and will no longer have access to Canvas. Students will need to follow the Re-Add Process to get back into any cancelled courses.
- FLORIDA PREPAID- Starting in Fall 2019, for students with local and/or differential plans, there
are changes to the amounts paid by Florida Prepaid for courses on St Pete or Sarasota
Manatee campuses. Please check the new rates on our Florida Prepaid web page, Florida Prepaid at USF.
- Florida Prepaid Information Video:
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - Student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Thursday. For Summer 2020 the mailing of paper check refunds generated during the first and second week of classes will be delayed approximately 1 week due to the increased time needed to process the large volume of checks. Electronic deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day. Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows you faster access to your funds.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.