- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
- SUMMER 2019 FLORIDA PREPAID TUITION- Tuition Differential exemptions for those that qualify and expected tuition payment
amounts should start showing in OASIS near the end of the Spring session. The Florida
Prepaid estimated payment will be listed under the Memos section in your "View Account
by Term" on OASIS. Deduct the Memo Balance from the Account Balance and this will
give you the amount you are required to pay by the June 28, 2019 deferment bill due
- SUMMER 2019 PAYMENT DEADLINES FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- To avoid cancellation of courses and late fee assessment payment in full for Summer
2019 courses is due:
- May 17, 2019 : for all courses that start before or during the first week of Summer A/C session
- June 28. 2019 : for all courses that start after May 17, 2019.
- SUMMER 2019 DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINES - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate
Assistants and students with Financial Aid deferments is Friday June 28, 2019 to avoid
late payment fee assessment.
The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is Friday July 12, 2019 to avoid late payment fee assessment.Students with balances for classes that were added late or started after 6/28/2019 will also need to pay by this deadline to avoid the late fee.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
- 2018 1098Ts should be available by January 31, 2019 on your OASIS account . For information about 1098-T's please visit our webpage, Accounts Receivable-1098T. Please contact our Customer Service area if you have questions regarding your 1098-T.
- STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS - As of March 2, 2016 student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Wednesday. For Fall 2018 the mailing of paper check refunds generated during the first and second week of classes will be delayed approximately 1 week due to the increased time needed to process the large volume of checks. Electronic deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day. Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows you faster access to your funds.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.