Student Accounting Services
- OUR NAME HAS CHANGED! As of December 2023, we are now Student Accounting Services.
Effective Fall 2020, all USF Cashier’s Offices are cashless. We no longer accept physical payments in our offices. For additional information about payment options and general information related to the USF Cashiers Offices, please visit Cashier FAQ.
- The mailing of paper check refunds generated during the first and second week of classes are
delayed approximately 1 week due to the the large volume of checks. Sign up for eDeposit to receive your refund faster. Electronic deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
SPRING 2024 PAYMENT DEADLINES
- FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- To avoid cancellation of courses and late fee assessment, payment in full for Spring
2024 registration charges is due: Friday, January 12, 2024 for all courses that start
on or before that date.
- TUITION DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINE - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan,
Graduate Assistants and students with a Financial Aid deferment is Friday, February
23, 2024. Students failing to pay by the deferment due date may be assessed a $100
late payment fee, this includes non-deferred students with balances that were not
previously assessed a late payment for the term.
- VETERAN'S DEFERMENT DEADLINE- The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is Sunday April 7, 2024. Students failing to pay by the deferment due date may be assessed a $100 late payment fee, this includes all students with balances that were not previously assessed a late payment fee for the term.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
The tuition and fees rates can be found here, Tuition and Fee Information.
Florida Prepaid Information Video
Student ACCOUNTING Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable is responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms
and returned/NSF checks.
- Cashier's is responsible for the processing of payments to the university, international wire
transfers and credit card refunds.
- Customer Service assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student account.
- Student Accounting manages Florida Prepaid billing, student check/cash refunds, tuition waivers and third party billing.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.