Effective Fall 2020, all USF Cashier’s Offices will be cashless! We will no longer accept physical payments in our offices. For additional information about payment options and general information related to the USF Cashiers Offices, please visit Cashier FAQ.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A BILL FOR TUITION.
Summer 2021 PAYMENT DEADLINES
FOR STUDENTS WITHOUT A TUITION DEFERMENT- Payment in full for Summer 2021 courses is due:
May 21, 2021- for all courses that start before or during the first week of Summer A/C session .
July 2, 2021 - for Summer B and all courses that start after May 21, 2021
Students not paying by the due date may be subject to class cancellation and late fee assessment.
TUITION DEFERMENT PAYMENT DEADLINES - The payment deadline for students with a billable Florida Prepaid tuition plan, Graduate Assistants and students with a Financial Aid deferment is Friday, July 23, 2021. Students failing to pay by the deferment due date may be assessed a $100 late payment fee.
The payment deadline for students with a Veteran's deferment is Sunday August 15, 2021 to avoid late payment fee assessment.
The University does not offer payment plans or extensions of the payment deadline.
The tuition and fees rates can be found here, Tuition and Fee Information.
Cancellation for Non-Payment
In Spring 2020 the reinstatement process changed. Information on how to get re-added to your courses cancelled for financial reasons can be found on the Registrar's web page, Re-Add Process.
Students with pending cancellations need to pay all charges due in full by the deadline to avoid being dropped from their courses. Student's that have not paid by the deadline will be assessed a late registration fee, have any courses with active registration dropped and will no longer have access to Canvas. Students will need to follow the Re-Add Process to get back into any cancelled courses.
Florida Prepaid Information Video
STUDENT CHECK REFUNDS
- Student refund checks are only processed once a week, on Thursday. The mailing of paper check refunds generated during the first and second week of classes will be delayed approximately 1 week due to the increased time needed to process the large volume of checks.
- Electronic deposits (eDeposit) refunds are processed every business day. Sign up for eDeposit to have your refund deposited directly into your designated bank account, which allows you faster access to your funds.
Student Financial Services Offices
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for all outstanding debts owed to the University of South Florida,
collection letters, collection agency liaison, Perkins/USF Loans, 1098-T tax forms,
- Cashier's Office - Processing of payments to the university, international wire transfers, credit
- Customer Service - Assists students with questions regarding charges and payments on their student
- Student Accounting - Florida Prepaid billing, student refunds, processing tuition waivers, third party billing,
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Offices are closed on official holidays.