Sport & Entertainment Management
Ideal degree candidates will have a passion for the business and industry, rather than simply a love of sports. The strength of each applicant will be considered based on the entirety of the application. The admissions committee will look at prior college-level academic performance (GPA), GMAT or GRE scores, TOEFL score (if required), résumé, recommendation letters, and statement of purpose. A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university is required.
To apply, students should:
- Apply online through the USF Graduate School. Note: Select MBA, Sport Business from the drop down menu.
- Email your résumé and Statement of Purpose (describing why this program is right for you) as attachments to SEMadmissions@usf.edu.
- Upload a video (less than 3 minutes) to YouTube, Vimeo, or another online video service.
Make sure to address the following:
- School & Work Experience (where applicable)
- Your 3-5 year career goals upon completing the program and how our program will help you achieve those goals.
- Once your video is created, please send the link to SEMadmissions@usf.edu.
Have the following sent to the address below:
- Two sealed letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Transcript from each junior college, college, or university you have attended
- TOEFL score for international students whose first language is not English
Vinik Sport & Entertainment Management Program
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Our priority deadline for applications for the class beginning Fall 2019 is Dec, 31, 2018.