New for Academic Year 2021-2022, the Muma College of Business is excited to announce the launch of the MBA Ambassadors program. MBA Ambassadors are active MBA students, serving as a conduit between Muma College of Business administration and the MBA student body. As volunteers, MBA Ambassadors play a critical role in shaping the MBA student experience at USF.
MBA Ambassadors may be involved with a variety of things. MBA Ambassadors:
- are engaged in the student experience
- are outgoing and friendly
- act as champions within the student body for new initiatives
- lead MBA affinity groups
- seek to expand their own professional network
- serve as an informal advisory board to Muma College of Business administration
Interested in becoming an MBA Ambassador for Academic Year 2021-2022?
Any active MBA student in good academic standing is eligible to apply for an MBA Ambassadorship. Selection of candidates is made at the sole discretion of the Muma College of Business administration. Ensuring diverse participation and representation of the three USF campuses and Online MBA will guide the selection process.