Mission, Vision, & Values
Transforming our complex global society through innovative education and groundbreaking research.
To provide exemplary academic, economic and socially just experiences that transform lives and educational systems.
- Equity and justice are guideposts in our communications and commitments to communities historically and/or currently under-served by education, educators, and educational systems
- Healing and sustaining global and planetary wellbeing is within our purview as educational transformation occurs within these broader educational contexts
- Diversity of backgrounds and perspectives are gathered, respected, and utilized to inform our decisions
- Learning with regional, national, and international partners
- 2021-22 Annual Report
- 2020-21 Annual Report
- 2019-20 Annual Report
- 2018-19 Annual Report
- 2017-18 Annual Report
- 2016-17 Annual Report
- College of Education Statement Condemning Systemic Racism in All Institutions: A Call to Action (2020)