Fundraising and Philanthropy
The College of Education's Development and Alumni Relations team is available to assist with fundraising for external gifts that are accepted through the USF Foundation. Our office helps facilitate relationships between faculty and individual, corporate, and foundation funders.
Please contact the Development Office before soliciting any foundation or business for fundraising purposes. Many times, colleagues from others areas in the university have relationships with funders and our office can help facilitate that relationship for the best possible outcome.
Our services include:
- Creating new relationships and stewarding existing partnerships with corporations and private foundations
- Identifying potential funders for philanthropic initiatives
- Meeting with faculty members to discuss funding needs, possible prospects and to develop solicitation plans
- Developing general and funder-specific donor cultivation strategies and stewardship strategies for funded projects
- Review and edit funding proposals and letters and coordinating their submission
- Navigating university and funder policies and procedures
- Manage Faculty and staff Campaign for the College of Education