Policy & Committee
This section provides information about the College of Education's policies and groups that help guide the College's decision making on academic matters.
About the Faculty Policy Council
The Faculty Council represents the College Faculty in college academic matters. The Faculty Council reviews the actions of its own committees and provides advice to the Dean.
Sub-committees of the Faculty Policy Council
- Undergraduate Program Committee
- Graduate Program Committee
- Faculty Tenure and Promotion Committee
- Professorship of Instruction Promotion Committee
- Faculty Success and Community Initiatives Committee
- Digital Ecosystem Committee
Learn more about course and curriculum proposals under review by the College of Education and their status.