Spring 2023 LEED Workshop
LEED GA virtual training
Live classes: April 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th
Classes are live, but included with purchase is a recording of each class and Exam Prep Study Materials. Instructions on how to use materials will be given during the class.
The LEED Green Associate is a credential offered by GBCI. To earn the professional credential, one must pass the USGBC exam. This process requires an understanding of the LEED Rating System’s core concepts and strategies. This workshop will teach you everything you need to know to pass your exam and become the next LEED Green Associate.
The course includes all LEED v4 changes, and this workshop is tailored to a broad audience so that anyone can understand the course content and go on to pass the Green Associate Exam.
What You'll Learn
- Learn and practice the three exams areas – Recognition, Application, and Analysis
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System
- Recognize the key goals and concepts of the USGBC
- Describe successful green building and LEED strategies
- The main benefits of sustainability and triple bottom line - (People, Profit, and the Planet)
How to Register
- Go to link here to purchase training
- Use the column on the right of the webpage, click on the drop down menu “ALL CHOICES” and select the April’s course.
- Click “REGISTER NOW”
- Use this discount code at checkout: USFTRAINING. This code will give the students a flat $130 off the training classes which reduces the fee to $195. The discount cannot be used in combination with any other promotion or sale that could be running at the same time.