The University of South Florida is committed to providing our diverse students with the resources that they need to thrive. Our approach has been to address individual needs alongside the need to make long-term institutional changes. To that end, the resources below address emergency and crisis responses to bias, resources related to health and well-being, academic advocacy, and even scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
- Events and Programs (PDF)
Counseling & Wellness Centers
Free and confidential food pantry.
- Free suit rental service for USF students, offering more than 1300 items, including suits, jackets, pants, shirts, skirts, and dresses.
Student Academic support
Student Honors and Awards
- Kente Awards (Tampa campus)
- The Kente Awards, presented by the African-American Advisory Committee, Black Faculty/Staff Association, Institute on Black Life and Ruth and Jerry Bell, recognize leadership in resolving educational and social problems as they relate to individuals of African-American heritage.
- Latino Scholarship Program