What is Bull Market?
This open air, weekly market hosts a combination of vendors, student organizations, and not-for-profit organizations showcasing their products and services to our ever-growing student population. After over 25 years on campus, Bull Market has become one of the largest and oldest traditions at USF!
August 22, 29
September 5, 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
November 7, 14
January 16, 23, 30
February 6, 13, 20, 27
March 6, 20, 27
April 3, 10, 17
Participating in Bull Market
Located just outside the Marshall Student Center, Bull Market provides participants with a (6'x 3') table offering ample space to sell, recruit, and/or fundraise!
The event runs from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm with the accommodation of a 30-minute set-up time prior to the event. If this is your first time participating, read on to learn more. If you're a Bull Market veteran, register here.
Reserving a Table
In order to reserve a table, you will need the following (1) business/organization name, (2) contact information for a representative of your business/organization, (3) date(s) you'd like to attend, (4) requisite documents listed below (as necessary).
- Vendors who wish to participate must first submit either a County Business License (issued by a county within the State of Florida) or a City of Tampa Flea Market Vendor License.
- Non For Profits who wish to participate must provide a valid copy of their 501(c) tax exemption certification.
Student Organizations and Non For Profit organizations are able to attend the market for free.
Vendors will be charged $50 for a single market date and USF Departments will be charged $20 for the same.
Table reservations are available on request.
Further information can be found in our brochure.
Policies and procedures
- All participants must check-in with the Bull Market staff before setting up. Check-in instructions will be sent to you with your registration confirmation.
- If your organization does not sign-in and set-up by 10:00 a.m., we can no longer guarantee your table.
- Unless your organization is licensed to serve food in the state of Florida, a food release form and a receipt is required to serve food at bull Market. If you plan to serve food, please read our food policies and then fill out a food release form.
- Organizations who set up without the knowledge or consent of the market staff or occupy a space not assigned to them will be asked to leave.
- If your space requires the use of items that may affect the cleanliness of your area (paint, shaving cream, etc), you must perform the event within the grass area and have a tarp laid out. If you plan to do an event using these items, you must contact the Bull Market staff for approval.
- Frequently asked questions can be found here.
Specific policies pertaining to your organization can be found below. Please read the policies first and then click the link below the policies to register.
Bull Market Office
The Bull Market Office is located on the first floor of the Marshall Student Center by the elevators. Bull Market Policies and Procedures are subject to change. Please contact the Bull Market Office for more information.