JOIN us on Wednesdays from 9am - 2pm outside the MSC!
what is bull market?
This open air, weekly market hosts a combination of vendors, student organizations, USF Departments, and not-for-profit organizations showcasing their products and services to our ever-growing student population. After over 25 years on campus, Bull Market has become one of the largest and oldest traditions at USF!
Further information can be found in our brochure.
fall 2021 dates
The Bull Market occurs weekly, on Wednesdays, and runs from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm.
|August 25||October 13|
|September 1||October 20|
|September 8||October 27|
|September 15||November 3|
|September 22||November 10|
|September 29||November 17|
Interested in having a table at Bull Market? rEad on to Learn more about participating
Thank you for your interest in Bull Market! We are excited for the return of the full, in-person Bull Market for the Fall semester of 2021. While team members will be present in the office leading up to the first Bull Market of the semester, please forgive slow response times as there is much to do in order to prepare. If you have any questions, please e-mail the Bull Market staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest response.
Located just outside the south entrance of the Marshall Student Center, Bull Market offers ample space to sell, recruit, and fundraise! Participants are provided with one table (6' x 3') and two chairs.
The event runs from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm, with setup starting as early as 8:00 am.
Reserving a Table
In order to reserve a table, you will need the following: (1) business/organization name, (2) contact information for a representative of your business/organization, (3) date(s) you'd like to attend, (4) requisite documents listed below (as necessary):
- Vendors who wish to participate must first submit either a County Business License (issued by a county within the State of Florida) or a City of Tampa Flea Market Vendor License.
- Not-for-Profits who wish to participate must provide a valid copy of their 501(c) tax exemption certification.
- Student Organizations must be in good standing with the CLCE. In order to determine your standing, please e-mail ORGS@usf.edu.
The Bull Market reservation portal becomes available at 12:00pm on Thursdays that are 13 days prior to the Market date. So, for example: If your desired date for participation in Bull Market were on Wednesday, September 15, you would need to be prepared to register as early as Thursday, September 2 at 12:00pm when the reservation portal opens.
Single-Day Reservation Costs
|Vendors||USF Departments||Student Orgs.||Not-for-Profits|
*Multi-day pricing can be found in the Rules & Regulations documents.
rules & regulations
- All participants must check-in with the Bull Market staff before setting up. Check-in instructions will be sent to you with your registration confirmation.
- If your organization does not sign-in and set-up by 10:00 a.m., we can no longer guarantee your reservation.
- Your organization must be (1) licensed to serve food in the state of Florida, and/or (2) have submitted a food release form and a receipt to serve food at Bull Market. The sale of food for any reason is against Bull Market rules. If you plan to serve food, please read the corresponding documentation for your organization and complete a food release form.
- Organizations who set up without the knowledge or consent of the market staff or occupy a space not assigned to them will be asked to leave.
- If your space requires the use of items that may affect the cleanliness of your area (paint, shaving cream, etc.), you must contact the Bull Market staff for approval ahead of time. Additionally, you will be assigned to a table in a designated grassy area and must utilize a tarp to protect the grass.
- Frequently asked questions can be found here.
Expanded rules and regulations pertaining to your organization type can be found below. Bull Market participants are responsible for thoroughly reading all rules and regulations and abiding by them. Bull Market rules and regulations are subject to change. Please contact the Bull Market Office for more information if you have questions or concerns.
Bull Market Office
The Bull Market Office is located on the first floor of the Marshall Student Center by the elevators. Fall office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you would like to speak to a Bull Market team member in person, please inform the Information Desk associate.
Phone: (813) 974-5309