what is bull market?
After over 25 years on campus, Bull Market has become one of the largets and oldest traditions at USF. Bull Market hosts a combination of student organization, USF departments, Tampa Bay businesses and not-for-profits at an open air, weekly market to promote their events and services to the student population at USF.
|Market Date||Registration Opens Thursdays at 12pm and closes the following Monday at 1pm||Showcase|
|January 10||No Registration Available for this Week's Market||Community Partner Fair with the Center for Leadership & Civic Engagement (CLCE)|
|January 17||Jan. 4 - 8|
|January 24||Jan. 11 - 15|
|January 31||Jan. 18 - 22||Black Heritage Month with Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA)|
Jan. 25 - 29
|February 14||Feb. 1 - 5|
|February 21||Feb. 8 - 12|
|February 28||Feb. 15 - 19|
|March 6||Feb. 22 - 26||Women's History Month with Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA)|
|March 20||March 7 - 11|
|March 27||March 14 - 18|
|April 3||March 21 - 25||Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA) Heritage Month with Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA)|
|April 10||March 28 - April 1|
|April 17||April 4 - 8|
Interested in having a table at Bull Market? rEad on to Learn more about participating
Located just outside the south entrance of the Marshall Student Center, Bull Market offers ample space to sell, recruit, and fundraise! Participants are provided with one table (6' x 3') and two chairs.
The event runs from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm, with setup starting at 8:00 am.
Reserving a Table
In order to reserve a table, you will need the following: (1) business/organization name, (2) contact information for a representative of your business/organization, (3) date(s) you'd like to attend, (4) requisite documents listed below (as necessary):
- Vendors who wish to participate must first submit either a County Business License (issued by a county within the State of Florida) or a City of Tampa Flea Market Vendor License.
- Not-for-Profits who wish to participate must provide a valid copy of their 501(c) tax exemption certification.
- Student Organizations must be in good standing with the CLCE. In order to determine your standing, please e-mail ORGS@usf.edu.
The Bull Market reservation portal becomes available at 12:00pm on Thursdays that are 13 days prior to the Market date. So, for example: If your desired date for participation in Bull Market were on Wednesday, September 14, you would need to be prepared to register as early as Thursday, September 1 at 12:00pm when the reservation portal opens.
|Type of Participant||Bull Market Table
|Tent Single Day Rental (Table Rental Required)|
Please Note: USF Departments must pay by chartfield.
*Multi-day pricing can be found in the Rules & Regulations documents.
rules & regulations
- All participants must check-in with the Bull Market staff before setting up. Check-in instructions will be sent to you with your registration confirmation.
- If your organization does not sign-in and set-up by 10:00 a.m., we can no longer guarantee your reservation.
- Your organization must be (1) licensed to serve food in the state of Florida, and/or (2) have submitted a food release form and a receipt to serve food at Bull Market. The sale of food for any reason is against Bull Market rules. If you plan to serve food, please read the corresponding documentation for your organization and complete a food release form.
- Organizations who set up without the knowledge or consent of the market staff or occupy a space not assigned to them will be asked to leave.
- If your space requires the use of items that may affect the cleanliness of your area (paint, shaving cream, etc.), you must contact the Bull Market staff for approval ahead of time. Additionally, you will be assigned to a table in a designated grassy area and must utilize a tarp to protect the grass.
- Frequently asked questions can be found here.
USF Bull Market Prohibits:
- The sale, give-away, or advertisement of weapons, fireworks, animals, diet aid products, nutritional supplements, natural or artificial stimulants, narcotics, prescription and non prescription medications or medical treatments, drug paraphernalia, counterfeit items, all burned CD’s, DVDs, and games, and pornographic items. (Related USF Policies include: https://usf.app.box.com/v/usfpolicy0-610; https://usf.app.box.com/v/usfpolicy30-023; https://usf.app.box.com/v/usfpolicy6-009)
- The promotion or sale of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, and advertisements promoting alcohol sales at an establishment. (Related USF Policies include: https://usf.app.box.com/v/usfpolicy30-023)
Expanded rules and regulations pertaining to your organization type can be found below. Bull Market participants are responsible for thoroughly reading all rules and regulations and abiding by them. Bull Market rules and regulations are subject to change. Please contact the Bull Market Office for more information if you have questions or concerns.
Bull Market Office
The Bull Market Office is located on the first floor of the Marshall Student Center by the elevators. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you would like to speak to a Bull Market team member in person, please inform the Information Desk associate.
Phone: (813) 974-5309