Communications & Marketing Support
The Communications & Marketing department is responsible for supporting the marketing
and communications needs of the division's departments, as well as coordinating support
with University Communications & Marketing. Services include strategy and planning,
copywriting, photography, graphic design, and project management.
PROMOTING YOUR EVENTS, PROGRAMS, AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
proGO! is our online submission tool which allows departments, colleges and student organizations to conveniently submit information and graphics for events, programs, and announcements on digital screens in the Marshall Student Center and on BullsConnect (if you do not have a Group presence). Please make sure to provide properly sized graphics.
Communications & Marketing Outlets for Consideration
request communications & marketing support
For communications/marketing consulting and campaign support for Student Success departments,
programs, or events, submit a Student Success Communications & Marketing Project Request and your assigned marketing officer (see below) will assist.
PROCEDURES FOR STUDENT SUCCESS COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
To help guide the departments within Student Success, procedures have been established to provide guidance for marketing and communications efforts.
University Branding & related policies
Branding Guidelines & Templates
Promotional Items Procurement Vendor List
- Digital Communications (related to websites, social media and other digital)
- Events, Signage and Space Management
- Mass Electronic Communications (related to email)
Departments needing support should contact their departmental communications and marketing manager to coordinate:
- Career Services Departments
- Community Development & Student Engagement Departments
- Enrollment Planning & Management Departments
- Health & Wellness Departments
- Recreation & Wellness: TBA
- Student Health Services: Susanna Perez
- Undergraduate Studies Departments
- All Other Departments