Marketing & Promotional Items
Buyers should consider any item that is to be used as a promotional give away item, or any item that will be used to promote a department or an event as an item that should be sourced through preferred suppliers. See below FAQ for more information.
- Each Supplier is a certified diverse-owned business, which supports USF's strategic goals around supplier diversity, and our local community.
- Suppliers were vetted by a USF committee and provide best value products & services.
- Procurement & Suppliers will develop streamlined ordering systems with automatically applied discounts making it more convenient to shop from them. - COMING SOON
- Suppliers are pre-approved by University Communications and Marketing to apply USF brand standards.
- 20% off unit price on request
- $75/hr for custom artwork
-10% off EQP
- free shipping
- 5% off EQP
- $35/hr custom artwork
IN EFFECT: - 8/16/2026
THE DOHENY GROUP LLC dba DOHENY PROMO
Kevin Doheny, Owner
Is there any exception for the non-advertising specialties and apparel items to be purchased through ProCopy, who runs the Print Shop in the MSC and provides some of these items?
Pro-Copy is also a USF contracted and preferred vendor for print services. Purchases from Pro-Copy would not be restricted. Having said that, we will always encourage price competition at any dollar amount if feasible and hope you will consider getting to know some of our new vendors.
Does this include staff apparel (jackets, shirts, polos with logos) serving as a uniform for events and departmental recognition?
Any items by their nature used to promote USF or the USF brand should be considered promotional items, however there are non-exclusive agreements. Other preferred suppliers such as Pro-Copy, Cintas, etc. not awarded under this ITN may have similar items or items of different quality that may better suit your needs.
What are the requirements on registered student organizations (they are non-USF entities which are not permitted to use the logo but can use the university name as part of their own, if they prefer) for A&S funded purchases versus purchases made with their own funds?
These suppliers will work closely with UCM to understand the most up to date USF Brand standards, which will help to promote our ONE-USF. We would hope that any time USF funds are spent on promotional items our purchasers would seek to engage with these small, local, women, diverse and veteran owned businesses to further our mission, however these agreements are not exclusive.