- Procurement 101 - Rules, Regulations, and Policies (Required for Requestor Role)
- How to purchase from a Punch Out Supplier
- How to purchase from a Non-Punch Out Supplier (Requisition Request)
- How do I setup a Requisition for a Sub-Agreement?
- How do I request a change to an existing PO, including closing/cancelling?
- Where do I get help about receiving on my PO?
- How do I know what Commodity or Account Code to use? (Commodity to Account Code Map)
- How do I create an After the Fact justification in FAST?
ROLES AND WORKFLOW
- How do I review and Approve/Reject a requisition request?
- Understanding Bull Marketplace Roles and how to update my role
Understanding the Shopper Role and how to purchase
By default, any USF employee with a FAST ID is given a shopper role. A Shopper can create shopping carts with Punch Out suppliers only, however they are required to assign the final shopping cart to either a Requester or Approver to complete the requisition and finalize the purchase. For more information on how to shop with Punch Out suppliers see the Manual for "How to purchase from a Punch Out Supplier"
GENERAL NAVIGATION AND SETTINGS
- General navigation instructions for Bull Marketplace
- How do I update my settings and notifications?
- How do I search for documents in Bull Marketplace?
- How to I add, change or update Ship To Addresses?
- How can I Print a copy of a PO or Requisition for my own records?
- Contract Workflow Stages
- How do I Request a Contract in BMP?
- How do I Request a Contract Amendment in BMP?
- How do I complete the Internal Review (Department Accountable Officer Approval)?
- Find the Answers to questions like:
- How do I search for a Contract in BMP?
- How do I Check the Status of my Contract Request or Contract Record?
- How do I Communicate with Procurement about Contracts?
- Where can I find a fully executed copy of my Contract?
- How will I know when my Contract is fully executed? Under Contracts Administration
- How do I request support with sourcing for goods/services over $75,000?
- How can I use BMP to find a Supplier?
- How do I review supplier responses to a Public Solicitation Event?
- As a Supplier, How do I navigate the Public Solicitation Portal?
RECORDED TRAINING SESSIONs
Updated Contract Form Training - January 2022.
Recorded training session covering Navigation and User Profile Management, Punchout Catalog Ordering, Non-Catalog Ordering/Requisitions & PO Management, Payment Request Forms, and Document Search in the Bull Marketplace (recorded September 26, 2019). The Subject Matter Index provides time stamps for various subject matter covered during the training session.