amazon business is NOW EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON bull marketplace!
BENEFITS OF PUNCH OUT SHOPPING
- Same Amazon experience - no P-Card required
- No receipt handling
- No worrying about P-Card limits
- Improved control over budget
- One password to remember (USF NetID through SSO)
- Increased buying compliance
All USF Employees have access to the Amazon Punch Out as a Shopper. Shoppers must assign their cart to a Requestor to complete the purchase.
If you have a pre-existing, Amazon account, Amazon prime account or Amazon Business account which uses your USF e-mail address please follow the relevant instructions below to update your account prior to using the Punch Out for the first time.
Administrator on Amazon Business Account with Multiple Users
- If you are an admin with your University of South Florida email address on an existing Multiple User Amazon (MUA) Business account. You will need to be invited to migrate your Amazon Business account with USF's Central Amazon Account. Please e-mail Carri Kinsman to request an invitation.
- Once received, follow the link in the invite to migrate your existing Amazon Business account with USF’s central Amazon account. All users on your existing Amazon Business account will be migrated over to the USF Amazon Business account as part of this process.
- As a precaution, prior to starting your migration request, please download a complete
order report from Amazon Business Analytics. We request you do this in the event that
your order history does not migrate over to the USF Amazon account.
- To do this:
- Hover over “Hello” and click “Business Analytics.”
- Click the Orders Report, change the “From” date to as far back as you would like and change the “To” date to the most recent date.
- Once you submit the query, you will then be able to click the “Export to CSV” button to have that data exported to an Excel file.
- Once your order history is secure, you can then take the action on the received invitation to migrate your existing Amazon Business account to the USF Amazon account. Please refer the Registration Reference Guide for more information, specifically scenario 5.
- To do this:
- Once you have completed the above migration request, the Admins on the USF Amazon account will need to complete your migration request before you are able to use the USF Amazon account.
- Once that is completed the only way to purchase on the USF Amazon account will be through Bull Marketplace. You will no longer be able to login directly to the Amazon Business account as you have in the past.
Single User Amazon Business Account under USF Email Address
- IF you have an existing Amazon Business account registered with your USF email address you will need to be invited to migrate your Amazon Business account with USF's Central Amazon Account. Please e-mail Carri Kinsman to request an invitation.
- When the invitation is received, follow the link to migrate your existing Amazon Business account with the USF central Amazon Business account. Please refer to the Registration Guide for more information on this process, specifically scenario 4.
- If this Existing Amazon Business account is for a personal business not associated with your work at USF, change the email address associated with that Amazon.com account to a personal email address that is not associated with Amazon, like your Gmail or Hotmail account to maintain all your purchase history and settings on the existing Amazon.com account, and ignore the invitation.
- Once you have completed the above migration, the only way to purchase on the USF Amazon Business account will be through Bull Marketplace. You will no longer be able to login directly to the Amazon Business account as you have in the past.
Amazon Retail Account under USF Email Address
- If you previously registered an Amazon Consumer (amazon.com) account with your USF email address.
- Please navigate to Bull Marketplace from MyUSF > Business Systems and select the Amazon Business tile from the main shopping page.
- When you punchout to Amazon Business from Bull Marketplace for the first time, you
will be given two options:
- If account was used for work-related purchases: Merge your existing Amazon.com account to the USF Amazon account AB account, which will migrate all of your order history and profile settings to the USF Amazon account.
- If account was used primarily for personal purchases: Change the email address associated with that Amazon.com account to a personal email address that is not associated with Amazon, like your Gmail or Hotmail account to maintain all your purchase history and settings on the existing Amazon.com account. If you have any personal purchases, not related to University of South Florida on your Amazon.com account, you will want to complete the process of changing the email address associated with that Amazon.com account to a personal one (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail) that is not already associated with Amazon.
- For more information regarding this registration process please review the Registration Guide, specifically scenarios two and three.
- Once you have completed the previous step, you will have completed your registration to USF's Amazon Account.
USF Amazon Punch Out uses a "Ghost Card" to pay for all purchases. When you Check Out, you'll be asked to provide a valid USF Chartfield. When your order is placed, the amount of the order will automatically be put aside from your Chartfield, ensuring you do not over spend your account. When the item is shipped, and the Ghost Card is charged, we will automatically expense your chartfield from the set aside amount.
SIMPLE - TOUCHLESS - EFFICIENT
Using Amazon Business - Best Practices
Amazon Business Prime offers USF departments access to prime pricing, savings on shipping and eligible next-day delivery on a variety of items.
- USE PRIME: Departments should use the shopping filters to select Prime Items to save shipping
costs whenever possible
- SUPPORT OUR MISSION: Amazon Marketplace can connect you with Diverse and Small Business owners and distributers.
Use the shopping filters to compare products whenever possible to similar items carried
by CBE/DBE suppliers and support our mission to engage with diverse and small business
- PREFERRED SUPPLIERS FIRST: USF departments are reminded that Amazon Business Prime should be used only if a department cannot find the same product(s) through a PUNCH-OUT or Other USF Preferred Contract/Supplier. Exclusive agreements already established for goods and service such as office supplies, copiers, printers, computer equipment, and other programs must be utilized.
Any use of Amazon Business Prime is subject to applicable USF policies and procedures
for the acquisition of goods and services, including, USF Purchasing Standards of Conduct (USF4.02000) and P-card Guidelines. Amazon Business Prime is intended for the purchase of goods for USF business only.
Workflow has been added for certain high-risk categories such as Gift Cards and IT Hardware. These items will be reviewed by a Procurement Partner or member of Procurement Staff.
Category Restrictions have been implemented to help you make better buying decisions. These warnings will not prevent you from completing the purchase of these items, however,purchasers are responsible for ensuring your purchases are compliant with purchasing policies.
Category Blocks have been implemented on some items and services. You will be unable to complete your purchase of these items and should see alternative suppliers or purchase methods.
USF Procurement will perform periodic audits within Amazon Business Prime and reserves the right to deny or suspend access to individuals or department(s) who misuse Amazon Business Prime.
Amazon Business Customer Service can be reached by clicking Contact Us (preferred method) from within your Amazon Business account.
For help with locked accounts and refunds contact:
Amazon Enterprise Services at 866-486-2360
USF Contact: Carri Kinsman, Strategic Category Manager
Amazon Contact: Katie Myer-Griffith, Sr. Strategic Account Manager, Amazon
"My role is to make sure you and your team are getting the most out of your Amazon Business account. I am here to offer recommendations to save you time and money. Ways that I can help include:
- Sharing tips and best practices to make your time sourcing more efficient
- Department/team trainings on Amazon Business
- Getting discounts on bulk purchases
- Assisting with Request for Quote needs
- Escalating existing issues with Customer Service
I live locally in St. Petersburg and am happy to meet with you and your team on campus. To schedule an on-campus meeting please email me at email@example.com"