- The Human Experience - January 8-19, 2018
- Riches, Rags and the Quest for Beauty, Betsy Lester and Rose Marie Prins
January 22 - February 2, 2018
- You Are Here, Jason Pinckard
February 5-16, 2018
- From Dust to Onyx, Courtney Alexander
February 19, 2018 - March 2, 2018
- By the Skin of Your Teeth, Natalie Halvorsen
March 5 - 23, 2018 (closed during spring break)
- Artist at Sea, Leslie Reed
March 26, 2018 - April 6, 2018
- Treat Yo'self, Mia Hollenback
April 9 - 20, 2018
The Centre Gallery, established in 1984, is the only entirely student-run, non-profit art exhibition space in the state of Florida. Exhibitions run in two-week durations and are attended by more than 4,000 visitors each semester.
The gallery offers the university and Tampa Bay communities various stimulating visual art experiences by showing innovative, contemporary art work. The Centre Gallery also provides USF community artists the opportunity to experiment with new ideas while gaining a complete educational gallery experience.